lauantai 19. elokuuta 2017

Biopark adventure

Before starting my new job I've been trying to enjoy my free days and do stuff that I haven't been able to do before. One thing was to try yoga and whether it could be something I could really start doing as a hobby. I found an amazing studio right in the center of Fuengirola who offer classes every day. They happened to have a lesson during the day on Thursday and Friday while Saimi was at school, so I dipped in for a try-out and fell in love immediately. I think that yoga could really be my thing, I felt so good after the lessons! I'm definitely going back and they said that they also have children on their lessons, so if Saimi wants to join me, we can go there together!


Today we had an amazing day at the local zoo, Biopark. We went there with friends who live next to us. We had such a wonderful day!! I hope that you get a glimpse of the atmosphere of the zoo from these photos and videos. The videos are just short clips, I didn't have time to edit them together. They are as much for us to remember the day as for you to see what we experienced, so I just attach them here without any fancy explanations! :)

Just chilling.
The gorillas where in the shades, enjoying their day as everyone else. Later we found out that these fellas were Ernst and Kim.
Regal. And the tail!

There are some videos of these! :)

The tiger in the photo is not dead. We saw movement. Maybe.

No animals in this picture, but I just was in awe because of the wonderful surroundings!


The green color of these snakes is just beautiful... Still, I don't know if I'd like one as a pet... They also had bats. Not my thing at all. Unfortunately I didn't get good photos of all the animals in the zoo. If you want to see them, you just have to come here and see for yourself!
This one seems to have a plan.

Lovely blue color!


On the wall.


Hippopotamuses, or hippopotami? ;)

Scary, even from behind the glass...

Where do they get the lovely color?

The gray ones have to be the babies!

There were so many different kinds of tortoise!

Huge fish!

I think that I was most impressed by the size of this python.

Loving the attitude!

This tree had weird spikes. Yikes.



After the zoo we went to an Italian restaurant and had a delicious meal. The best pizza we've eaten here!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

The last day of the year

31 st of July This is the last day of my leap year. Tomorrow I'll officially continue working in Pihtipudas high school, e...