Today we are going to see our friends and go to dinner together. Later we'll go to this small funfair next to the beach. I though that it would be nice to celebrate the end of the holiday by doing something fun. The school will start on Monday. Let's hope we can start waking up earlier for school from now on... Lately we have got up at nine or ten and breakfast at eleven. I'm actually really looking forward to starting a normal daily rhythm here! :)
lauantai 12. elokuuta 2017
At the beach
We went to the beach the other evening and were surprised by the waves! Earlier that day it had been raining and it was quite a windy day. The temperature dropped to maybe 25c. It has been over 30 most days, so it was refreshing to have one "cool" day. :)
People had to rescue their towels from the sand when the water suddenly rose much higher than we expected. It was so much fun to watch children play in the waves!
Today we are going to see our friends and go to dinner together. Later we'll go to this small funfair next to the beach. I though that it would be nice to celebrate the end of the holiday by doing something fun. The school will start on Monday. Let's hope we can start waking up earlier for school from now on... Lately we have got up at nine or ten and breakfast at eleven. I'm actually really looking forward to starting a normal daily rhythm here! :)
Today we are going to see our friends and go to dinner together. Later we'll go to this small funfair next to the beach. I though that it would be nice to celebrate the end of the holiday by doing something fun. The school will start on Monday. Let's hope we can start waking up earlier for school from now on... Lately we have got up at nine or ten and breakfast at eleven. I'm actually really looking forward to starting a normal daily rhythm here! :)
Tilaa:
Lähetä kommentteja (Atom)
The last day of the year
31 st of July This is the last day of my leap year. Tomorrow I'll officially continue working in Pihtipudas high school, e...
-
Sunnuntaista lähtien on saatu tutustua uusiin kavereihin! Sain täällä Fuengirolassa asuvien suomalaisten lapsiperheiden yhteystietoja erään ...
-
It's already February. We have lived here for 6 months. It's not warm and sunny every day, and sometimes I wonder what it was a...
-
Mistäköhän taas aloittaisi, paljon kaikenlaista on ehditty tehdä ja nähdä taas tässä välissä. Tässäkin blogissa on siis ihan sekalainen sarj...

Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti